Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bucket List

I figured it's about time I started up a bucket list, lately I keep thinking of things that I tell myself : "I'm SO going to do that some day!!" Only to find that ten seconds later I've completely forgotten what it was.

So, in an effort to get as much as I can out of life, whenever I come across something I'd like to do some day, I'm going to write it down and post it here, as a record, or bucket list :)


  • Visit the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam
  • Travel around Australia by car/campervan
  • Go to the Dawn Service on ANZAC Day (done 25/04/2011)
  • Adopt an animal from an animal shelter
  • Join in a protest against something (done May 1999)
  • Have a veggie patch
  • Learn how to skateboard
  • Live somewhere else in the world for a while 
  • Catch snowflakes on my tongue (done 30/12/2011)
  • Catch a fish (other than a blowie)
  • Write a book 
  • Visit Visegrad
  • Visit New York City
  • Visit Sarajevo and Mostar 
  • Go to Eurovision Song Contest

That's it for now but I'm sure more will follow shortly

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment