Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Going to be published sjkdjfkwjdsf

Dear Blog,

It's been a while, hasn't it? You might like to know that the first poem I ever published on here, Rain, is going to be published in a magazine.

The morning I got the email, it was 7am, and I was eating Weet-Bix for breakfast just after having a shower. What a way to start the day!

I've joined Book Mooch.

I'm getting 7 copies of The New Yorker sent to me.

For free (well, in exchange for some of my books. but you gotta let go, right?)

I'm going to be published. (In a teeny tiny magazine, but I'm still so, so so grateful!)

And that just about sums it up for me :)

Well, that and the fact that I finish university this year!

Exciting times.

Hugs and kisses,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I would be jumping up and down in excitement. It doesn't matter how small the magazine is, you can now say you're a "published writer" and that's a fantastic feeling :) Way to put yourself out there and get some recognition for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Lovely. This is big achievement :-) Love Alma

    ReplyDelete